Body Key by Nutrilite: Unlock Weight Loss for Life

Chris Koops, Online Community Manager

More than one third of adults in the U.S. are obese, according to the latest available statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

But the bad news doesn’t stop there.  The data goes further, and shows us what a costly public health crisis this really is.

In 2008 alone, medical costs associated with obesity reached $147 billion, and medical costs for the obese are an average of $1,429 higher than those of normal weight.

In a market crowded with weight loss plans, and a dizzying array of spokespeople telling us daily about the best ways to shed pounds, it can be hard to find clear advice and the right path.

We’re hoping our newest product from NUTRILITE by Amway can change all that.

Amway North America just launched BODYKEY by NUTRILITE™, a weight management program rooted in genetics that shows exactly how a person should eat to most effectively manage their weight.

What makes this plan so different and so successful is that its weight loss plans are based on an individual’s unique genetic makeup.

“This isn’t just weight loss, it’s weight loss for life,” says BODYKEY spokesman and celebrity chef Jason Roberts. “BODYKEY works, and it works better than any other plan. Why? Because it’s designed for you.”

You may kn0w Roberts from ABC’s “The Chew,” where he is a correspondent, or from his cookbooks “Elements,” and “Graze: Lots of Little Meals Fast.”

Roberts is passionate about the issue of obesity, and hopes to help people live healthier, better lives by losing weight for good.

The new program combines eating well, fitness, nutrition and a take-at-home genetic test to determine if a person’s body responds better to cutting carbs, reducing fat or a balanced diet.

NUTRILITE has released a multi-media tool to help people learn about BODYKEY and how it works. There you’ll find videos, photos, a press release, and other resources that explain the program, and what you need to do to get started.

Roberts says the first step is to take the genetic test, which identifies your diet through genome type, then the plan is optimized for your body. Then you are ready to start the plan and get on your way with BODYKEY.

With the BODYKEY by NUTRILITE™ Program, Matias and Aymara Caceres know they’ve found a way to control their weight for life.

“This program has really educated me about how to control my weight,” Matias said.

The couple both started with the BODYKEY by NUTRILITE Jump Start Kit, which includes the Inherent Health® Weight Management Genetic Test. Taking the test unlocked the best personalized plan for the Caceres’ genes, which turned out to be the BODYKEY by NUTRILITE Better Balancer Plan for both.

Evert Ramirez lost 25 pounds in just 10 weeks with BODYKEY by NUTRILITE

Evert Ramirez has also found great success with BODYKEY, and was kind enough to share his before and after photos with us as a testimonial. We’ve posted them here to help inspire others to take the BODYKEY weight loss challenge.

Thanks Evert, and keep up the great work!

If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Icon Icon Icon

28 Responses

• Nikki says:

Is body key FDA approved?

• Chris Koops says:

Hi Nikki,
      The short answer is: the ingredients yes, the product, no.
      The longer explanation is here: “FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those covering “conventional” foods and drug products (prescription and over-the-counter). Under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA), the dietary supplement manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that a dietary supplement is safe before it is marketed. FDA is responsible for taking action against any unsafe dietary supplement product after it reaches the market. Generally, manufacturers do not need to register their products with FDA nor get FDA approval before producing or selling dietary supplements. Manufacturers must make sure that product label information is truthful and not misleading.

Hope this helps!

• avijit says:

if i need doctor advice to use ?

• Chris Koops says:

Hi Avijit,
      It’s a good idea to consult your doctor before beginning any weight loss program. We recommend that you take the BodyKey kit to your doctor first to discuss the program before taking the genetic test (swab), or starting the program with the Aloe shot.

• Naveen Kumar says:

How many it would take to show the difference once we start using the product?

• Chris Koops says:

Hi Naveen, do you mean how long would it take until you see a difference? If so, each person progresses differently, and at different rates, so it’s tough to say for sure.

• nayeli says:

I’m so ready!!! NUTRILITE is the best i love it.

• Doc_Mo says:

I’ve taken the challenge. This product is fantastic.

• Carla says:

I just left a meeting to decide whether or not I will make a commitment to do the 90 day challenge. Lately, I have not been able to make or keep commitments. I just don’t want to do things. I’ve become ‘comfortable’ with Cheeseburgers & Cherry Pepsi & My Remote Control. I’ve also become quite scared when I wake up with great guilt and remorse from all the food I ate the night before. I’m disgusted with myself and I need help – Asking for help is one of the hardest things in the world for me to do!

After a lot of great information and the fact that there is a money back guarantee if I decide not to continue with the challenge, I’ve made the commitment! I’m set up to start June 1st or 15th. This challenge is done in a group of 5 so the date we start is up in the air, BUT I will DO the challenge!

I posted this May 28th but couldn’t find it so here it is again today June 1, 2013. I started the challenge today and so far so good!! I will

• Chris Koops says:

Hi Carla, thanks so much for sharing your story here. We hope Bodykey goes GREAT! Keep us posted, and good luck with the program!

• Elaine says:

Can we use this programme if we are not in the United States?
    The Genetic test – does it need to be sent to a lab etc in the US.. it says take-home kit. Does that mean we can do the test at home and get the results ourselves?

• nisar ahmad says:

my cheeks are not well developed i want to just gain weight with gaining my cheeks.what supplement should i take

• Chris Koops says:

Hello Nisar, thanks for your comment. I have checked with our marketing team, and we do not have a supplement that would serve the purpose of gaining weight/fullness in the cheek area. Sorry.

• Nira says:

Change the picture of the couple. There is NO difference in weight. Bad marketing.

• Chris Koops says:

Hi Nira, thanks for your suggestion. We think all of the BODYKEY success stories are great, but we’ve added another picture to this story of Evert Ramirez, who lost 25 pounds in just 12 weeks! Thanks for your interest!

• Carla says:

I just got my Weight Management Genetic Test Report! My Diet Identity is Carb Reducer I also found out there are great prizes to win during my 90 day Body Key Challenge! I’m doing great! I’ve already lost weight and I feel amazing! Now, I’m ready to WIN!!

Body Key is the best. Of course there are challenges, but with so much support it is hard to fail this one!
    Good Luck to you all and watch out for me because I’m doing the darn thing!

• Carla says:

I’ a bit frusturated with the bodykey site. I want to find out how to win prizes, but everytime I try to log in it’s either my email, password, or ID Number. Where is my ID Number?

PS. I very well could be me. Please help

• Nura says:

Hello I’m interested in losing 25 lbs, I enjoy eating carbs and sweets will the Plan Carb reducer be safe and assist with with my goals. I am 21 years old and in 3 rd year in college?

• Chris Koops says:

Hi Nura, it’s always a good idea to consult your doctor before beginning a weight loss program. To find the best Bodykey plan for you, your best course is to start with the genetic test that’s included in the jump start kit. That will tell you if carb reducer is the best plan for you, or if something else would work better. Thanks!

• Karen says:

A person who has cancer, taking medication, wants to take the Body Key to lost weight. Is it recommended for that person to take it?

• Chris Koops says:

Hi Karen, this is definitely a situation where they should consult their doctor/specialist first. Please have them do that. Thanks for your question!

• I have client who is eager to know that his son who is 9 3/4 year old, can his son use bodykey?

• RSS

Search

Twitter

TonyWest_
    @TonyWest_:
    RT @Rilconcepts: RT @AmwayUS: DID YOU KNOW: In 2012, Amway paid out more bonuses and cash incentives to its distributors ... http://t.co/eRwbccdPeN
    14 months ago
    DiamondAReeves
    @DiamondAReeves:
    RT @RichGannon12: Keeping in shape after football is as important as during. Thx @NutriliteHealth for my monthly #PerfectPack. Great nutrition from @AmwayUS.
    14 months ago