A little drama can be good from time to time. And a simple way to get it, is to add it to your look. Artistry™ cosmetics open you to the world of #HiTech Metallics – and helps you create shining looks that are still sophisticated and luxe. To start, try out our own “jewel-box eyes” creation. We make it simple for you to do yourself with this quick eye makeup tutorial![ctt title=”Artistry™ Cosmetics open you to the world of #HiTech Metallics – and helps you create shining looks that are still sophisticated and luxe.” tweet=”Artistry opens you to the world of #HiTech Metallics – and helps you create shining looks that are still sophisticated and luxe. http://ctt.ec/019E9+” coverup=”019E9″]
Get Jewel-Box Eyes
Dip into our palette of #HiTech Metallics: precious jewel tones that indulge your eyes with a wealth of rich, multidimensional tones, and maximum impact. Here are the simple steps to getting this head-turning look for fall:
- After your moisturizer, apply Artistry Exact Fit™ Longwearing Foundation with fingertips, sponge, or foundation brush to smooth over face, blending outward.
- Apply a dot of Artistry™ Luxe Metallic Eye Shadow Trio in Platinum to the inner corner of the eyes close to the nose, and blend it out with brush or fingertip to create brightness.
- Apply the Amethyst Eye Shadow over inner half of eyelids and the Emerald Eye shadow to the outer half of your eyes and along lower lash line. Be sure to buff out any hard edges so that the shadows flow together.
- Apply a medium thick line of Black Artistry Signature Color™ Longwearing Liquid Liner (Coming October 26) along upper lashes, winging the liner up at outer corners. Then apply to your lower lashes.
- Apply Artistry Signature Eyes™ Volume Mascara over lashes.
- Fill in brows with Artistry™ Automatic EyeBrow Pencil in Taupe.
- Using the dark shades in Artistry™ 3D Face Powder in Shimmering Nudes, sweep onto the area just under the cheekbones. Start in front of your ear and sweep toward corner of mouth.
- Sweep your blush brush over the lighter shades of the Artistry™ 3D Face Powder in Shimmering Nudes and apply it to the apples of your cheeks and blend back toward hairline.
- Apply Artistry Signature Color™ Light Up Lip Gloss in Misty Mauve.
Tip from an Artistry Pro!
Artistry™ Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca reminds you that skin preparation is important.
Makeup is so much more compatible with skin that’s perfectly exfoliated, softened, and smoothed. So before applying makeup, treat yourself to Artistry™ Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel. In minutes, it naturally resurfaces skin, so makeup glides on evenly, for an even more flawless look.
Discover Artistry™ #HiTech Metallics
Get everything you need to create this look at home in a few simple steps.
Seeking More Metallic Looks?
Artistry offers more, glamorous looks, like Melt-Your Heart and Metalli-Cat, using luxe colors from the Fall Trend collection. Get the looks here >