Ladies, have you always dreamed of being a Hollywood icon whose makeup is always on trend and flawless? Maybe you love the fresh look of our own global face, Teresa Palmer? Then listen up, because this season, you can become the new, iconic face of spring. With must-haves from the Limited Edition Artistry™ Modern Icon Collection, you’ll want to say goodbye to pale pastels and hello to vibrant, shimmering color!
Artistry has everything you need—the shades, colorscapes, forms, textures and tools—to easily create your signature Modern Icon look. Follow the steps below for a spring look that will have you turning heads!
- Apply Artistry Ideal Radiance™ Illuminating CC Cream onto the back of your hand, then using your fingertips or a foundation brush begin blending, starting on the nose and then over the entire face.
- Using fingertip or a concealer applicator, pat Artistry™ Concealer Stick to any imperfections, such as dark circles, discolorations and blemishes.
- Work a small amount of the Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder into a large fluffy powder brush, then sweep it over forehead, around the nose and along the jawline.
- To prep the eyelids before applying the eye shadows, apply a thin veil of the Artistry™ Concealer Stick, blending from lash line up to brow.
- Apply Artistry Signature Color™ Shimmer Powder Eye Duo in Subtle Chic: Shade #3 Gold to the inner corner of the eyes and apply Shade #4 Peach to the remaining inner half of eyelid from the lash line to the crease.
- Apply Shade #2 Blue from the Artistry Signature Color™ Shimmer Powder Eye Duo in So Chic over the remaining outer eyelid area, blending from the lash line up and into the crease.
- Buff out the area where the shadows meet and in the crease to blue any hard lines.
- Apply Shade #1 Pink from So Chic to the area under the brow.
- Finish with a few generous coats of Artistry Signature Eyes™ Length and Definition Mascara.
- Use the spoolie included in the Artistry Signature Color™ Brow Kit to brush the Brow Wax through brows.
- Then use the angled brush to apply the brow powder in either Taupe or Espresso to your brows to create a natural shape. You can also mix the brow powder shades together to create your custom shade.
- Smile and apply Artistry Signature Color Blush™ in Peachy Pink onto the “apple” area and sweep towards temples.
- Apply Artistry Signature Color™ Highlighting Tint by tapping fingers on top of the cheekbones, around the temples, down the center of the nose, on the cupid’s bow and wherever you want a little highlight.
- Apply Artistry Signature Color™ Lip Shine in Soft Rose.