With another New York Fashion Week™† (NYFW®††) under our belts, Artistry is proud to mark a 3-year partnership with Pamella Roland as her official makeup sponsor.
The Artistry™ Look
Pamella told us about the inspiration for her collection this season:
I am often inspired by art, and my F/W ’17 collection is influenced by the remarkable Mark Rothko. His use of color blocking and ombre to create texture through movement is exceptional.
— PAMELLA ROLAND
During the makeup test, Artistry™ Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca worked closely with Pamella to create a unique look that complemented her designs with a subtle nod to painter Mark Rothko and his mastery of color and combination of hues.
This season’s makeup look is all about imperfect beauty. Applied on glowing, healthy skin, the look starts the night boldly glamorous and is all the more exquisite after tousled from a night of dancing.
— RICK DICECCA
Recreate This Look At Home
We’re so excited to share how you can get this runway look for a romantic date night out this weekend. With only 4 steps and a handful of products, you’ll be ready to hit the town looking fabulous!
What You’ll Need:
- Artistry Hydra-V™ Fresh Toner
- Artistry Hydra-V™ Vital Skin Serum Concentrate
- Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Eye Cream
- Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Cream
- Artistry Youth Xtend™ Lifting Smoothing Foundation
- Artistry™ Concealer Stick
- Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder
- Artistry Signature Color™ Blush in Golden Light, and Dusty Mauve
- Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad in Natural Glow
- Artistry Signature Color™ Longwearing Eye Pencil in Brown
- Artistry Signature Eyes™ Length and Definition Mascara
- Artistry Signature Eyes™ Volume Mascara
- Artistry Signature Color™ Brow Kit (Available in the US on March 8, 2017)
- Artistry™ Automatic Lip Liner Pencil in Spiced Wine
- Artistry Signature Color™ Lipstick in Velvet and Rich Cocoa
- Artistry Signature Color™ Light Up Lip Gloss in Raspberry Kiss
Step 1: Prep
After clarifying face with Artistry Hydra-V™ Fresh Toner, treat with Artistry Hydra-V™ Vital Skin Serum Concentrate, and massage Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Eye around eyes. Finish moisturizing with Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Cream.
Step 2: Face
Perfect and even skin with Artistry Youth Xtend™ Lifting Smoothing Foundation and Artistry™ Concealer Stick. Set the foundation with Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder.
Using the middle of the ear as a starting point, sweep Artistry Signature Color™ Blush in Golden Light towards the corner of mouth, to create subtle contour. Apply Artistry Signature Color™ Blush in Dusty Mauve to the apple of cheeks and sweep towards the temples.
Step 3: Eyes
Prep lids with Artistry™ Concealer Stick in your perfect shade. Set it with Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder.
Apply eye shadow #2 in sparkling cool brown from Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad in Natural Glow. Start along the upper lashes, blending over lid up to and into the crease. Buff out excess shadow in the crease area. Line upper lashes using Artistry Signature Color™ Longwearing Eye Pencil in Brown. Blend eye shadow #4 from Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad over eyeliner to add depth.
Sweep Artistry Signature Eyes™ Length and Definition Mascara over lashes and follow with Artistry Signature Eyes™ Volume Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with the Artistry Signature Color™ Brow Kit.
Step 4: Lips
Line and fill lips with Artistry™ Automatic LipLiner Pencil in Spiced Wine. Next apply Artistry Signature Color™ Lipstick in Velvet or Rich Cocoa (depending on your skin tone).
Finish with Artistry Signature Color™ Light Up Lip Gloss in Raspberry Kiss.
Discover the beauty of NYFW®††
†New York Fashion Week™ is a trademark of Fashion Week, Inc.
††NYFW® is a registered trademark of Fashion Week, Inc.