This season at NYFW†, Artistry continued to work with fashion designer Pamella Roland and Artistry’s own global makeup artist, Rick DiCecca, to deliver this year’s amazing runway look.
This Season’s Artistry Runway Look
Pamella’s Spring 2018 inspiration came from a recent trip she took to Monaco. “All of the beautiful landscapes and architecture provide the perfect must for our Spring/Summer 2018 collection,” Roland said.
Her focus colors and fabrics included blacks, whites, lilac, mesh organza, taffeta and pleated tulle, among others.
Monaco truly is one of the most inspiring places, and how could you not draw inspiration from the glamorous Princess of Monaco, Grace Kelly, during her time there?
Artistry Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca worked with Pamella to design the best look for the models to complement and enhance her 2018 designs. They also showed how anyone can “get the look.”
It was about making the girls look their best – naturally – to enhance the look and complement the clothes. For me it was about making the lashes thicker, adding luminosity on the lids and a peachy-pink on the cheeks for a soft, feminine look.
– Artistry Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca
Try this runway look!
We’re in love with this look from Rick DiCecca and want to share how you can recreate this look at home using Artistry beauty products!
What you’ll need:
Part 1: Prep
Before applying makeup, refresh skin with Artistry Hydra-V toner and Vital Skin Serum Concentrate. Then massage Artistry Supreme LX Regenerating Eye Cream around eyes. Finish by moisturizing skin with Supreme LX Regenerating Cream. This creates a great, luminous canvas to begin your look.
Once complete, even skin using Artistry Youth Xtend Lifting Smoothing Foundation and Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Concealer. Set foundation with Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder.
Part 2: Eyes
- Prep eyelids with Artistry Exact Fit Concealer in your perfect shade. Set the concealer on the eyelid by dusting your shade of Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder over the concealer.
- Apply eye shadow #1 from Artistry Signature Color Eye Shadow Quad in Pink Chocolate under the brow arch and inner corner of eyes to highlight. Mix together on your eye shadow brush eye shadow #3 from the Artistry Signature Color Eye Shadow Quad in Natural Glow and a little bit of Artistry Exact Fit Loose Perfecting Powder in Light. Apply this mixture to your eyelid from the upper lash line, over the eyelid and up to and into the crease. Be sure and buff this out in the crease with a fluffy eye shadow brush to eliminate any hard line.
- Follow the upper lash line, from the corners out to where the lashes end, and apply Artistry Longwearing Eye Pencil in Black. Don’t exaggerate it or create a wing. Apply eye shadow #4 from the Artistry Signature Eye Shadow Quad in Smoky just over the Black eye pencil along the upper lashes.
- Follow the lower lash line and apply the Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Pencil in Graphite Shimmer. Be sure to follow the natural lash and don’t pull it all the way into the inner eye.
- Finally, sweep two coats of Artistry Signature Eyes Length and Definition Mascara over lashes, followed with a coat of Artistry Signature Eyes Volume Mascara, wiggling the mascara wand at lash roots as you’re applying.
Part 3: Cheeks
Swipe your blush brush over Artistry Signature Blush in Pinky Peach and sweep over cheeks, starting on “apples” and sweeping back toward hairline and temples.
Part 4: Lips
Line your lips with Artistry Automatic Lip Pencil in Dusty Rose. Next, apply the Love shade from the Velvet Kiss Lip Trio (coming November ’17). Use a fingertip or lip brush to create subtle color on the lips. Finish your lips with Misty Mauve Light Up Lip Gloss.
Alternate Lip Shades: If the Love shade from the Velvet Kiss Lip Trio isn’t your style, try using Artistry Signature Color Lipstick in Taffeta Rose-14 or Primrose-11 instead!
Discover the beauty of NYFW
†NYFW® is a registered trademark of Fashion Week, Inc