By Melissa Charles, Brand Manager-Beauty Marketing
We are excited to announce that in September, the ARTISTRY® brand will take scientifically based skincare to a higher level with the introduction of the YOUTH XTEND™ Collection – a NEW anti-aging skincare collection designed to address the first signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.
The hero product of this collection, the ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Serum Concentrate will be launching early on June 19 so that you can start experiencing the anti-aging benefits of this collection now. This serum is a powerful, concentrated treatment product, formulated with rare and precious ingredients that:
• Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Improve overall radiance.
• Help keep skin looking younger, longer.
In fact, a staggering 92% of women experienced a clinical reduction in visible fine lines in 12 weeks of using the serum.
Three Key Ingredients Set ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Serum Concentrate Apart from Other Anti-Aging Skincare:
- The Micro-X6 peptide is exclusive to ARTISTRY and helps repair the appearance of past visible damage. We discovered this mighty mini peptide, which consists of six amino acids and helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The baobab tree, known as “the tree of life” in Africa, is high in natural moisturizers and vitamins A, E, and F that protect skin’s vibrancy. African baobab fruit extract helps radiance and clarity return to skin along with conditioners, antioxidants, and other ingredients sourced from our own Nutrilite organic farms.
- LifeSirt Mediterranean botanical is a rare Mediterranean botanical extract that encourages skin’s natural protein production, revitalizing the future of skin for a more youthful look.
FAQs About Serums
What is a serum?
A serum is a targeted-treatment skincare product. Serums contain high concentrations of the key active ingredients in a collection, making it the most powerful product in the line.
What does a serum do?
A serum is not a moisturizer or lotion, but rather a formula with a specific purpose that is used to aid in particular skin concerns – like combating fine lines and wrinkles. It is designed to layer with your favorite treatment products and moisturizer.
Expert tip: When layering treatment products, always go from lightest to heaviest.
What is the key difference between a serum and a moisturizer?
Moisturizers are formulated to keep the skin hydrated by putting a protective barrier between it and the outside. Serums are formulated to penetrate deeply into the skin to deliver key ingredients.When is a serum used?
Serums are applied during the Treat step in your skincare regimen – after cleansing and toning, but before your moisturizer. As with cleansing and moisturizing, don’t forget to include your neck and upper chest when applying the serum.