Want to grow your Amway business? Follow the lead of those who have already achieved success. Their ideas and leadership will inspire you to discover innovative new ways to reach your goals.
Our Achievers 2014 Leadership Meeting offered a perfect venue for getting advice from current Diamond Club Independent Business Owners (IBOs). We’re passing on seven tips these Amway leaders (and fellow IBOs) shared about reaching Diamond Club status:
7 Tips On How To Go Diamond
- The greatest thing you can do for your organization is to out-serve them. Show them you really care about their success.
- Don’t put too much pressure on downline IBOs to qualify. Instead, share the happiness that comes with helping people.
- Keep your sense of humor. Building a business is serious, but you can make it a happy experience by showing your fun side.
- Don’t let victory go to your head or failure go to your heart.
- Build on the excitement of the new IBOs and keep thinking of new ways to keep that excitement fresh and energized
- Study the characteristics of successful leaders. “Healthy” leaders are strong leaders.
- Make people the center of your business. Success is important, but don’t put money ahead of people.