Nothing says sleek and sophisticated like a beautiful blowout. This style revives the look and feel of frizzy, unmanageable hair with a tamed, voluminous style that’s as versatile as your mood.
ARTISTRY™ Global Makeup Artist and SATINIQUE™ Expert Hair Stylist
Get the Look
- Care for hair with SATINIQUE™ Smooth Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. Substitute conditioner with the Revitalizing Mask three times weekly (see Tips and Tricks below).
- Towel-dry hair until damp.
- If you did not use the Revitalizing Mask, apply the Overnight Repair Treatment with fingertips evenly throughout hair, massaging in as you go.
- Detangle hair with a wide-toothed comb.
- While hair is damp, generously apply Straightening Balm with fingertips, working from mid-length to ends.
- Section hair into top and bottom halves. Fasten the top half with clips.
- Starting with the bottom half, blow dry from scalp to ends using the paddle brush. Lightly tug hair with the paddle brush to enhance straightening, misting with Dual Defend Spray to stretch curls straight.
- Repeat with the top half.
- Section hair into halves again, fastening the top half with clips. Mist sections of hair with Dual Defend Spray before flat ironing.
- Flat iron the bottom half.
- Flat iron the top half. Mist palm with Shine Spray and smooth onto hair.
- Finish with Final Step Finishing Spray.
What You Need
- Care: SATINIQUE™ Smooth Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
- Treat: SATINIQUE™ Revitalizing Mask or Overnight Repair Treatment
- Style: SATINIQUE™ Straightening Balm, Shine Spray, Dual Defend Spray, Final Step Finishing Spray
- Flat iron
- Paddle brush
- Wide-toothed comb
Tips and Tricks
For stray, unruly hairs: Press down using the heat of the palm of your hand.
For all-day smoothness: Reapply Shine Spray to fight frizz.
For curly, ethnic hair: Substitute conditioner with the Revitalizing Mask up to three times weekly to strengthen and revitalize hair.