When your workday runs straight through until it’s time to get social, you need a look that transitions with ease. And though you may be working late, the good news is: You don’t need to take time to start from scratch with your makeup!
The right tools and three ways to refresh
With just a couple of key items tucked away in your bag, you’ll have everything you need to go straight from your office to an exciting night out. You’ll get quick, easy, and beautiful results, every time.
Ready to transform your look? Here’s how:
Step 1: EVEN
- Add shimmer powder or multi-tasker along cheekbones, across the forehead, and above your upper lip.
- Sculpt and Contour: Use a darker shade of loose or pressed powder. Blend this contouring shade flawlessly by starting at the middle of your ear and toward the tip of your nose. Add a little more on the “apple” of your cheek for subtle definition.
Step 2: DEFINE
- Enhance Eyes: Refresh the eye area by patting your favorite eye cream around your eyes and eyelid; then buff a shade from an Artistry Signature Color Eye Shadow Quad over the lids.
- Blend a shimmering neutral shade from lash line to crease.
- Finish eyes by smudging Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Pencil along upper and lower lashes. The less perfect, the better!
Artistry Cosmetic Tip
Lower levels of lighting call for higher amounts of contrast in your makeup. So focus on highlighting bone structure and defining features.
- Rick DiCecca, Artistry Global makeup Artist
Step 3: COLOR
Choose a brighter shade of lipstick for an evening look.
This simple transformation will have you ready for anything from a casual night out with friends to a black-tie affair!
Get your perfect day and night looks, with ease.