With Halloween just a few days away, part three of our series on easy Halloween looks comes just in time.
Phoenix-area makeup artist Maria Micsunecu used an assortment of Artistry™ products and a few props to create three different looks that are easy but will still impress your friends at your Halloween event.
Last week we showed you how to create a captivating Cleopatra and a marvelous mermaid. Today we have a ghoulish “glampire.”
Step-by-step instructions are under the video. Just remember to make adjustments for your own skin tone.
And if none of these looks are for you, use Maria’s techniques to create an entirely new look. As she showed us, a little eyeliner, highlighter and lipstick can go a long way!
- Blend in Artistry Youth Xtend™ Lifting Smoothing Foundation in Chablis and set with Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder in light. (Choose a foundation lighter than your color for a cold, vampire look!)
- Apply Artistry Signature Color™ Longwearing Eye Pencil in black over full eyelid in almond shape, then under the eye in a thick line, two-thirds of the way in. Use the other side of the pencil to blend the edges into a soft smoky eye.
- Apply a line of red under the eye using the crayon side of Artistry Studio™ Limited Edition 2-in-1 Lip Stick in Big Apple Red. Blend the black and red lines under the eye.
- Add skeletal contouring with Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Concealer in deep/very deep. Blend well.
- Continue contouring by brushing shade three on at an angle from Artistry Studio™ On-the-Go Face & Eye Palette in Liberty Light.
- Apply Artistry Studio™ Lash Boosting 3-in-1 Mascara in Gotham Black to lashes.
- Apply Artistry Signature Color™ Lipstick in Daring Red to lips and gloss it up with Artistry Signature Color™ Light Up Lip Gloss in Real Red.
- Fill in brows with Artistry™ Automatic EyeBrow Pencil in soft black.
- Optional: Consider using the Artistry Studio™ Limited Edition 2-in-1 Lip Stick in Big Apple Red to add a few blood drops down your chin for an extra ghoulish effect!