Still need a Halloween costume?
Welcome to part two of our three-part series on creating a fun and easy Halloween look using only what’s in your makeup collection and maybe a few shades borrowed from your friends.
We supplied Phoenix-area makeup artist Maria Micsunecu with a variety of Artistry™ makeup and challenged her to create three easy-to-replicate looks for Halloween.
First was a captivating Cleopatra, find her look here. Today we have a marvelous mermaid. Instructions and products used are below the video. Stay tuned – next up will be a ghoulish “glampire.”
- Blend in Artistry Youth Xtend™ Lifting Smoothing Foundation in Ochre and set with Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder in light.
- Use crayon side of Artistry Studio™ Limited Edition 2-in-1 Eye Stick in Tribeca Teal to fill in full eyelid and line under the eye.
- Fill middle of the lid with shade three from Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad in Smoky.
- Highlight cheek bones and temple with Luminescent White Pearl from the Artistry Studio™ Limited Edition Illuminating Light Up Compact.
- More blue! Use Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad in Smoky again, but this time use shade four on outside corners of the eye and shade two on inside corners.
- Add more highlights to cheekbones and temple using the Rosy Glowing Pink Pearl shade from the Artistry Studio™ Limited Edition Illuminating Light Up Compact
- Use shade five as pink blush from the Artistry Studio™ On-the-Go Face & Eye Palette in Liberty Light.
- Use Artistry Studio™ Tinted Lip Balm in City Coral for a moisturizing base. Then apply Artistry Signature Color™ Light Up Lip Gloss in Juicy Peach for a shimmer.
- Finish the look with Artistry Studio™ Lash Boosting 3-in-1 Mascara in Gotham Black and fill in brows with Artistry™ Automatic EyeBrow Pencil in taupe.
- Optional: Add some glitter from your craft cupboard for a scaly look!