Beauty, elegance, and drama: The perfect smoky eye can achieve all three! And you don’t have to worry about all the steps and products required, because Artistry makes it easy with curated color palettes that allow you to achieve a variety of coordinated looks. Here are the seven steps to get this glamorous look.
What you’ll need
- Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Pencil
- Artistry Concealer Stick
- Artistry Signature Color Eye Shadow Quad
- Artistry Signature Eyes Length & Definition Mascara
- Artistry Signature Eyes Volume Mascara
Get the look
During the DEFINE step, you can create a creamy base that allows eye shadow to give your eyes a sophisticated, smoky, lasting look. Here’s how to do it:
- Using the back of your hand as a palette, blend a coin-size amount of Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Pencil with Artistry Concealer until it creates a creamy base.
- Using a brush or your ring finger, smudge a small amount of this creamy base over one eyelid. Start from the base of the lashes, and blend up to the crease. Add more as needed, but work quickly.
- Before the creamy base sets, apply a shade from an Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Shadow Quad over it; choose a medium or deep shade for a soft, smoky finish.
Choose a medium shade for a daytime smoky eye look. Or for an evening smoky look, choose a darker, more dramatic shade.
- Use Artistry Signature Eyes Length & Definition Mascara, by starting at the base of the lashes and then sweeping under and out.
- Follow with one coat of Artistry Signature Eyes Volume Mascara. Use the same approach, but also wiggle the wand at the lash root to create more definition.
- To finish, smudge the same Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Pencil along the lower lash line.
- Last, apply Artistry Signature Eyes Length & Definition Mascara over lower lashes.