Quality liquid foundations from Artistry® help to even out skin tone, hide blemishes, and prepare your skin for colorful blushes and eye shadows. A well-applied foundation will make your skin look healthy and smooth, yet natural.
To get the best results, follow these steps:
Applying your liquid foundation
1) Dot liquid foundation onto the forehead, cheeks and chin.
2)Blend along these areas:
- Across the forehead and towards the hairline.
- Down the top and sides of the nose.
- Across the cheeks, toward the ear.
- Under the nose.
- Around the lips.
- Onto the chin.
- Away at the jaw line.
3)Finish with a light application to the eyelids.
1) Dot a small amount of concealer onto the dark area under the eyes and onto any blemishes.
2) Conceal redness at the corners of the eyes and around the nose.
3) Using your concealer brush, blend by gently feathering away edges.
Loose Powder: Brush
For the lightest application use a large powder brush.
Apply gently in these areas:
- Across the forehead
- Down the top and sides of the nose
- Across the cheeks towards the ear
- Around the lips
- Onto the chin and blend away at the jaw line
Finish with a very light application to the eye lids as well.
Loose Powder: Powder Puff
When using a powder puff:
1) Roll the puff around your index finger.
2) Gently but firmly press and roll the puff while applying the powder onto your face.
A flawless foundation for your makeup
Now that you know the steps, you’ll achieve beautiful, natural results from your liquid foundation. And with ARTISTRY, you can find everything you need to do it with confidence:
Find your foundation.
Choose your concealer.
Buy just the right brushes.