Seeking sophisticated but on-trend beauty looks for your next event? With romantic, feminine hues, and insider tips from our experts, you can get a look that’s runway-ready, yet versatile for any special occasion!
Fashion designer Pamella Roland shares, “My S/S ’17 collection is inspired by my travels to places like Positano — it’s relaxed and beachy. It makes me think of blue skies and glistening beaches, so the pieces are formal but have an aura of vacation.”
Artistry™ products make it simple
Artistry™ Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca created a light and feminine look for the models who participated in the Pamella Roland show at New York Fashion Week™† (NYFW®††)! And now, we’re sharing the steps you need to get this look at home.
Spring is lighter and more relaxed, so I’ve created a makeup look that is formal yet feminine.
– Rick DiCecca
What you’ll need
- Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Cream (Available in the US on October 5, 2016)
- Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Eye Cream (Available in the US on October 5, 2016)
- Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad in Pink Chocolate and Plumberry
- Artistry Ideal Radiance™ CC Cream
- Artistry Signature Color™ Blush in Golden Light
- Artistry Signature Color™ Sheer Lipstick in Red Kiss
Get the look
We’ve broken the steps down into four easy segments, so you can learn how to do it in just minutes!
- After washing face, moisturize and prep by gently applying Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Cream to entire face and neck.
- Next, massage Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Eye Cream around eyes, using a gentle, circular motion.
Rick’s Pro Tip: Apply Artistry Supreme LX™ Regenerating Cream and Regenerating Eye Cream after fully removing your makeup to rejuvenate skin at the end of the day.
- Using a small to medium foundation brush, apply Artistry Ideal Radiance™ CC Cream in your perfect shade. Start from center of face and blend out to create an all-over luminous finish.
- Using brush, contour face by applying CC cream in two shades darker than your skin. Blend from middle of ear toward corner of mouth. Brush will lift up skin based on bone structure to create a natural contour.
- Apply Artistry Signature Color™ Blush in Golden Light on cheekbones. Blend from middle of ear toward tip of nose. Smile, then apply to apple of cheeks and blend back toward temple.
Rick’s Pro Tip: Using CC cream as a highlighter keeps your look light and dewey. Plus, Artistry Ideal Radiance™ CC Cream hydrates and has SPF 50 for sun protection during the day.
- Using Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad in Pink Chocolate and Plumberry, apply shade on from Pink Chocolate all over lid, lash to brow.
- Then mix shades three from Pink Chocolate and Plumberry together and apply to just the lid from lashes to crease, but not in the crease, for a shimmery, bright eye look.
- Using a lip brush, finish look with Artistry Signature Color™ Sheer Lipstick in Red Kiss.
Rick’s Pro Tip: Apply with your fingertips for a matte look, and use lip balm beforehand to prevent dry lips throughout the day.
Discover the beauty of NYFW®††
†New York Fashion Week™ is a trademark of Fashion Week, Inc.
††NYFW® is a registered trademark of Fashion Week, Inc.