Dreaming of long summer days at the beach? When cool coastal breezes and ocean-front bashes under the sun are on your mind, make your own escape with hues that are reminiscent of the best of nature.
Give your look a mini-modern makeover!
Explore an entirely new look, with a color palette inspired by the beach. Wherever you are, you’ll feel like you’re on an ocean-front excursion! Here’s how you can get this beautiful look…
What you’ll need:
Apply Artistry Exact Fit Longwearing Foundation after your moisturizer with fingertips, sponge or foundation brush [Artistry Foundation brush – product page link available 2/24] to smooth foundation over face, blending outward.
Some pro advice from Artistry Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca: On those days you’re going from work to work out to a late night out, this 24-hour long wearing foundation is your go-to. It beautifully mimics the look of real skin, stays put, and stands up through any activity.
- Apply Eye Shadow #1 over entire eye area as a base, from lash to brow.
- Apply Eye Shadow #2 from lash to just beyond the crease.
- Smudge Artistry Signature color Longwearing Eye Pencil in Black along upper lashes and then use Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Pencil in Brown along lower lash line and set liner with Eye Shadow #4.
- Apply Artistry Signature Eyes Volume Mascara over the upper and lower lashes.
- Apply Artistry Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe to brows.
- Sweep brush over Artistry Signature Color Blush in Golden Light. Line up middle of brush with middle of ear and sweep toward the corner of the mouth.
- Apply Artistry Signature color Blush in Peachy Pink to just above the area that you applied golden Light. Sweep from middle of ear toward the corner of the mouth.
- Apply Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss in Citrus.