Spring is the season for fresh starts. As you’re swapping out your wardrobe, bringing your lighter and brighter favorites to the forefront, don’t forget to refresh what is staring back at you from the mirror.
Our faces are exposed to harsh conditions every day, and it’s no secret that factors in our environment and even inside our bodies can show on our faces.
Pollution can dull your skin. Lack of sleep makes you feel tired, but it can also make you look tired. And feeling stressed not only shows on your skin in the form of breakouts, it can make it harder for your skin to heal.
Discovering your best face
So how do you put your best face forward? The Artistry beauty brand recently launched a new line of Artistry Signature Select™ Masks aiming to do just that.
The line features five different masks, each designed to target different skincare needs, so you can pamper your face and problem-solve at the same time.
Whether you’re looking for a hydrating mask to conquer dryness, a deep-clean for your T-zone, or even a boost to brighten your complexion, these new masks have been specially formulated for the job.
“Artistry Signature Select Masks are highly experiential with fragrances, colors and textures that not only make masking fun, but also exfoliate, infuse and cleanse for amazing skin,” Artistry Vice President Kelli Templeton said.
These new formulas leave the old jars of one-size-fits-all face masks far behind. One of the things setting them apart is the exclusively-sourced botanicals from Nutrilite™ farms—think white chia seeds, citrus, black currants and green tea extract.
These lush ingredients have been combined with Artistry skincare technology to create formulas that can easily be customized. They also offer unique fragrances, textures and vibrant colors.
Meet the masks
Here’s a look at the collection and how they help your skin:
- Artistry Signature Select Hydrating Mask (green): Does your skin feel dry or tight? This smooth soufflé cream formula gives it a moisture infusion with the help of green tea extract.
- Artistry Signature Select Brightening Mask (white): Dull skin gets new radiance from this mask, which uses white chia seed extract, natural loofah grains and jojoba beads to brighten and even skin tone.
- Artistry Signature Select Purifying Mask (yellow): This dense clay mask is a deep-clean for your skin and pores. It draws out impurities with French clay, oatmeal and a citrus extract.
- Artistry Signature Select Firming Mask (red): Pomegranate extract warming technology is the secret behind this mask, which changes from a red gel to a warm, white cream as it firms and nourishes your skin.
- Artistry Signature Select Polishing Mask (purple):Have rough, flaky skin? This formula packed with natural sugar cane crystals will buff away dull skin, leaving it feeling soft.
You can use one mask at a time—to firm sagging skin or exfoliate and polish your complexion—or have fun with “multi-masking,” using them in combinations to bring out the best of different parts of your face. Just make sure not to mix or overlap the masks when using them.
These options allow you to truly personalize your skin care routine. You can pamper yourself and put your best face forward at the same time. Want to learn more? Visit the websites for Amway US or Amway Canada.