Life puts a lot of stress on our joints. Physical activity, genetics, age – our joints can take a beating.
Is there a way to help support joint health?
Let’s explore glucosamine.
What is Glucosamine?
- Naturally occurs in the body
- Helps support joints and cartilage
- As people age, natural levels of glucosamine drop
How can I support my joints and cartilage?
- Take glucosamine supplements
- There are no natural food sources forglucosamine (although many supplements are derived from shellfish)
Are there different types of glucosamine supplements?
Yes, there are a number of different formulas.
We recommend that you look for supplements that contain:
- Sulfur, a necessary ingredient to support cartilage
- Glucosamine sulfate, which is thought to be a better source of sulfur than glucosamine hydrochloride
- Other ingredients that help support joints include hyaluronic acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Manganese, and Boron
Is it safe to take glucosamine supplements?
Always check with your healthcare provide before taking any supplement. There have been reported side-effects from taking glucosamine, but they are generally mild.
Why should I choose Nutrilite™ Joint Health supplement?
- It contains glucosamine sulfate, hyaluronic acid, MSM, manganese, and boron to help support joints†
- Also contains 5-Loxin, a potent boswellic acid that has been shown to support joint function†
- The added benefits of antioxidants and phytonutrients:
- Contains exclusive Nutrilite™ Acerola Cherry Concentrate to provide vitamin C and beneficial phytonutrients
- Contains Lemon Bioflavonoid Concentrate, to provide antioxidants that naturally occur in lemons, grapefruit and mandarin oranges
- A daily dose provides 60 mg of vitamin C, a potent antioxidant to help support the integrity of healthy cartilage
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.